The Economics of Agro-Food Value Chains (Coursera)
Learn how the agro-food value chain strives to consistently improve its competitiveness by producing high-quality food and products with greater sustainability. The course covers a variety of topics, including:
• Consumer value and quality in food and agriculture.
• Conducting market research in this area.
• Strategies for labeling, branding, pricing, and innovations in the agro-food sector.
• Sustainability as a competitive advantage through corporate social responsibility.
• The role and different types of industrial standards.
• The different forms of chain coordination, specifically in the retail and distribution sector.